Halloween Costumes For Children
It’s that time of the year again. That time when it’s legal to play dress up and bring your innermost fashion fantasies to reality, it’s Halloween!
We love Halloween because to us it’s like a no-hold barred costume party and who doesn’t love a costume party?
Each year, Halloween costumes are more creative and daring. It seems like there’s always a competition to overthrow the previous costume a8s keen Halloween lovers start preparing and designing their Halloween costumes right after one ends.
However, picking out Halloween costumes for children can be tricky as parents try to achieve a balance on what’s fashionably appropriate and invariably what the kids love.
5 Ways To Find Out The Perfect Halloween Costumes For Children.
- Television shows/movies: Look out for their favourite TV shows and movies. This is one sure way to find out who or what they want to look like for Halloween. From Elsa of Frozen, to Minnie mouse, Cruella de ville, Belle or Woody. The list is endless. Find out their favourite movie character and dress them up as the character for Halloween.
- Super Heroes: Every child has a super hero or two they love and wish to be like. I mean who wouldn’t want to be mini Wonder Woman or Batman.
- Time Periods: A fun way to dress your child up for Halloween is to dress them based on time periods. A fancy ball gown from the 18th century is sure to pique their curiosity. Add a little story of how ball gowns were worn by the prettiest girls back in the 18th century and you have yourself a winner.
- Get Creative: This is a simple way to create a unique and yet thoughtful Halloween costume for your child. A DIY costume will always be cherished.
- Ask Them: While you are wondering what Halloween costume to buy, your child might already have a brilliant idea of who or what they want to be. Don’t be too surprised if your child says she wants to look like a delicious bowl of pasta for Halloween.
Remember have fun with it all. The most important thing is that they love their Halloween costume even if they look like a pasta shape.