If you are looking for something interesting to make for your kids, friends or family this holiday, this easy to make chocolate hazelnut mug cake is perfect. Why? Because you only need 3 ingredients, you don’t need an oven and it is absolutely delicious.
To make this for 2 servings, you will need:
- 3/4 cup of hazelnut spread
- 2 small eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Put your hazelnut spread in a clean medium bowl
- Add your eggs and whisk together till properly combined
- Then add your flour and fold it in gently to avoid lumps
- Once properly mixed to a smooth batter, pour into two separate mugs. Ensure the mugs are microwave safe and to avoid spill overs, only fill the cup half through.
- Tips: Place a paper towel in the microwave and lay the mugs on top to catch any over flow of batter. This extra precaution keeps your microwave less messy.
- Pop the cups into the microwave, set it on high and leave for two minutes.
- After two minutes, remove the cups from the microwave and get ready to enjoy your super moist chocolate treat
To make it even more ooey gooey you can add chocolate chips to the batter or pop your favourite chocolate balls in the middle of the batter. Perfect with ice cream.
This recipe is a must try for every dessert lover and sweet tooth.
Featured image credit: www.tablefortwoblog.com